1. Jennifer Connelly should play Sylar's mummy. The sybrows give you away, Jen-Con. Don't try to hide it.
2. Heidi is a stress baker. Right before she left Nathan to go to Nantucket, he came to the Manor to find a kitchen filled with cupcakes and brownies. That's when he knew that serious shit was about to go down.
What do the boys (as in Monty and Simon) call Angela? Since Claire didn't grow up with her, she just calls her "Angela" or "my grandmother." But what do the boys call her? Do they call her "Grandma"? "Nana"? "Gran"? "Grams"? "Gamma"? Or the formal "Grandmother"?
I'm leaning toward Nana, for some reason. But Arthur was Grandpa.
- Current Mood: curious
Hey, I just stumbled upon this community. Just wanna say that it's gorram amazing!
So here's some of my own stuff to add to the mix, mostly regarding various character's pasts, first time so I'd love some feedback:
( West, Peter, Claude, and GabrielCollapse )
- Current Location:Hong Kong - Midlevels
- Current Music:Carol of the Bells - Barenaked Ladies
I have the theory that there are not plot holes, you only have to think about them hard enough( and have a lot of imagination)
- Nathan hasn’t been wondering about Heidi and the kids because he actually FORGOT ABOUT THEM. Everybody did. Heidi is not stupid and after the events of season two she investigated the company. Who she meet? The Haitian. He help her to find a lot of information about his family-in-law and she wisely decided that she and her kids where better off without them. Her new friend/lover helped her.
If somebody have a crack theory to share or want some explanation of some plot hole, he could post it here and I will try to came up with something( Or other people with better crack!brains). We even could make a game of it. The bizarre the better.
Maury considers this the one good thing he ever did by his son. (It's not far from the truth.)
Coincidentally -- or perhaps not -- Matt began to manifest and was brought in for testing shortly after Maury escaped the Company.
- Current Mood: cold